GOD AND US

  

                                                   GOD AND US

                                     May these verses richly bless you.

"And God said, 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him, male and female created He them." Genesis 1:26-27

"Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore, you are of more value than many sparrows." Luke 12:6-7

"I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well...How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God how vast is the sum of them! If I should count the, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with Thee." Psalm 139:14,17-18

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside the still waters, He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear not evil, Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord FOREVER." Psalm 23

 "For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole Earth, to show Himself strong in the behalf of those  whose heart is perfect toward Him." 2 Chronicles 16:9

"For God so loved the world (every person) that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, neither is His ear heavy that in cannot hear: but your iniquities have separated between you and your GOD, and your sins have hid HIs face from you that He will not hear." Isaiah 59:1-2

"As it is written, 'There is none righteous, no not one...for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:10,23

"...God our Savior, Who will have all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the Truth." 1 Timothy 2:4

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift if God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

"The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness, but is  longsuffering to usward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

"Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and translated us into the Kingdom of His dear Son. In Whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." "He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? "And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying "Abba, Father." Romans 8:32, Ephesians 1:3-7, Galatians 4:6 “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.” Luke 12:32 

"For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

 “Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of His heart. Psalm 37:4, “No good thing will He withhold from then that walk uprightly.” Psalm 84:11  "You open your hands and satisfy the desire of every living thing." Psalm 145;16

"I am crucified with Christ nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20 

 "In Thy Presence is fullness of joy; at Thy Right Hand are pleasures for evermore." Psalm 16:11

Isn't He just so WONDERFUL?!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting With God - Fail Sures

THAT YOUR LOVE MAY ABOUND

OUR SIGNIFICANCE?